Copywriting for Consumer, Women's Lifestyle and Parenting
- On-trend beauty and cosmetics
- Hair and makeup
- Diet and nutrition
- Health and well-being
- Careers and work-life balance
- Women’s empowerment
- Luxury living and home interiors
Women's Luxury Magazine Editor
I’m the former Editor of Emirates Woman Magazine and Living in the Gulf and former Deputy Editor of the UK’s Home & Country Magazine. Emirates Woman is the best-selling glossy health and lifestyle monthly magazine in the Gulf. The main advertisers were global names such as Chanel, Christian Dior, Bvlgari, Tiffany, Guerlain, Shiseido and more. I’ve interviewed well-known names in the fashion and beauty industry: Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, Thierry Mugler, Bruce Oldfield, Jemima Khan, and many more.
- My role: responsibility for content direction and publication quality and for ensuring that all stories were engaging and informative and in line with the magazine’s brand identity (upmarket, aspirational, accessible), which addressed the modern, busy woman who wants to look and feel her best.
- Each 250pp+ issue included one or more on-location fashion shoots, competitions and reader offers. Across the year, it carried advertiser-supported themed supplements on subjects such as women’s health, parenting, hair, brides and weddings, beauty, women's and children's fashion, and female entrepreneurship.
Sound Me Out
I’m a copywriter who has specialist experience in the women's lifestyle, consumer and parenting fields. I'm in West Sussex but my clients are based across the UK and internationally. You can call me on +44 (0) 7905916610 to talk through outsourcing your business copywriting project or brief with no obligation at all. Alternatively, drop me a line at email@example.com or simply fill in a few details on my contact form.
(Click on image for each sector)