Digital Marketing Content, Business Blogging & Print Copywriting
Professional website copywriter, corporate blogger and brand journalist who offers expertise in content marketing and content creation for multi-channel communications, including digital strategy. I help businesses figure out what they need to say online and the best way to do it, with:
- Intelligent copywriting to engage customers and increase organic search visibility
- Meticulously crafted on-page meta-data to raise website SEO and Google ranking
- Professional press releases, direct marketing inc e-shots and e-newsletters, brochures, case studies and white papers to build awareness
- Well-researched, keyword-rich, blog content to build site authority and drive traffic
- Strategic digital communications to funnel web visitors into leads, customers and sales
- High-performing landing pages and email sales letters for email marketing or PPC campaigns to drive conversion
What’s Your Brief?
I'm a website copywriter, business blogger and brand journalist.
- You have a clear marketing plan or a one-off brief? I’ll work to order.
- Need help to identify your best content strategies? We’ll talk your business and goals through to determine your target audience and single out the best ways to communicate your key messages.
- Baulking at the time-consuming process of keyword research? I'll use the keyword list you or your SEO company supply me to research a target keyword list for you. I use current SEO practice for all elements of your online page to craft web content that's optimised on-page for maximum organic search visibility.
As a website copywriter, I produce website content, business blogs and other online marketing content including long-form sales letters, landing pages and email sequences. I also write print copywriting marketing materials.
Connected Copy Approach
I work to make your marketing communications more effective by building the consistency of your brand. Your brand, however big or small you are, underpins everything you do. In the digital sphere, everything's connected. To maximise the value of every marketing pound you spend, your messaging has to reflect right down your social media chain. That's across whatever platforms you choose, be it Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn or YouTube. It needs to dovetail too with your offline activity – your print collateral such as direct mail, leaflets and brochures.
Make Your Business Stand Out
I provide print copywriting and high-performing website content for SMEs, individuals, non-profit organisations, charities, and big brands. My clients are UK-based and international. Call me on + 44 (0)7905916610, email me at email@example.com or fill in a few details on my contact form.