Spanish to English Website Translation
Translating your Spanish website into English is a positive way to tap new markets and attract more customers.
But to get the best results, make sure you know how Spanish to English website translation is different from Spanish to English textual translation.
Spanish to English website translation requires a translator who also understands translation from a SEO perspective. She'll first determine the keywords you're targeting in Spanish on each web page and then she'll want to know if you're aiming at a general English-speaking audience or if you're targeting a specific country.
Keyword Research for Spanish to English Website Translation
Why? You might assume that direct translations of your keywords will work just as well in English. But, invariably, they don't or they'll need adjusting for your English-speaking audience(s). This is why a Spanish to English website translator who understands how to do keyword research well is important for your new site rank well.
The best keywords for your English-language site will depend on where your English-speaking customers are. Are they in the UK, Canada, the United States, New Zealand or Australia or all of these countries? In many cases, those keywords won't be the same for the UK, Oz or the US as the audience, cultural setting and buyer intents are different. An American searching for an apartment to buy in Madrid, for example, will likely search for 'condos for sale in Madrid' while a British person would type in 'flats for sale in Madrid'.
Spanish to English Website Translation Keyword Placement
A Spanish to English website translator will carry out in-depth keyword research directed at your target English-speaking market. This involves study of English-language keyword volumes, keyword competitiveness and other factors. This will reveal your high-converting equivalent keywords in, for example, the United Kingdom, Australia or the United States. The result will be a list of the right keywords that can be used to optimise your new web pages.
A knowledgeable translator will also write optimised SEO tags which is vital for your high-converting website copy. The url and the hidden elements (the meta data) of your web pages must be carefully crafted for high search performance too. These elements include page titles, meta descriptions, heading tags (H1, H2 etc) and alt-tags. This process is SEO transcreation.
So, if a high search engine ranking is important to you to increase your sales, you will need the services of an website translator who also has SEO copywriter skills.
Spanish to English Website SEO Transcreation
As an English-speaking SEO translator and UK trained copywriter, I understand search engine optimisation, marketing and digital integration. I can adapt your Spanish website or online marketing materials so that they succeed for your English-speaking markets. I'm freelance so I don't charge agency rates. I offer:
Website Transcreation From Spanish to English
Do you want your Spanish website translated and optimised for the UK or US or other English-speaking markets? Direct translation of your Spanish site into English isn't enough to attract audience conversion. It requires SEO transcreation. I’ll help you by:
- Translating your site ready for SEO transcreation
- Researching your market, customers and goals in your English-language target readership
- Carrying out keyword research and optimisation for your UK or US or English-speaking markets
Copywriting From Spanish to English
Perhaps you want an original blog, website copy, landing page or other marketing materials adapted to your English-speaking audience from your Spanish source materials? I'll help you boost your online visibility with more than just Spanish to English translation. The combined skills of English translation and expert SEO copywriting will help you promote your content to your English-speaking market. I can do this for you. I’ll:
- Research your market, customers and goals for your English-language target audience
- Either SEO translate and transcreate your Spanish text or create original content for you based on your Spanish source texts to help attract your English-speaking target audience
- Carry out detailed English-language keyword research for your market segment for search engine optimisation (SEO). Then I'll use it to optimum effect in your transcreated copy
Spanish to English Website Translation: Why use me?
- I’m fully trained in SEO copywriting,
- I hold a Modern Languages Degree French/Spanish from Exeter University and I’ve worked and lived in Spain.
- I’m the former editor of Everything Spain Magazine, the UK's ABC-leading monthly, covering Spanish destinations, property, food and drink, fashion, culture and traditions.
- I've direct experience of working in multilingual environments.
- I've managed translation requirements for production of bilingual and dual-language publications.
So if you need a specialist native website translator and SEO copywriter for your Spanish to English website translation, please contact me on +44 (0) 7905916610 or drop me a line at email@example.com. I'm freelance so I don't charge agency rates. Alternatively, fill in a few details on my contact form, to talk with absolutely no obligation about how I can help you.